- St. Michael's Episcopal Church, 16 Bradley Avenue, Brattleboro, VT 05301. 802.254.6048.
At St. Michael’s we believe that God’s love is unconditional. No matter where you are in your life and whatever your age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, economic condition, physical or mental ability, you are welcome here. We affirm the worth, dignity, and gifts of every person as a beloved child of God.
- First Congregational Church of West Brattleboro: A United Church of Christ Congregation located at 880 Western Ave, Brattleboro, VT. It is a progressive Christian church where all are welcome, regardless of where you are on your faith journey. Regardless of age, race, class, sexual orientation or gender identity you will be welcomed in our fellowship.
- All Souls Church Unitarian Universalist 29 South St, West Brattleboro, VT 05303 "We promote reason and tolerance in our communities and embrace a free and responsible search for truth and meaning. As members of a non-creedal religious tradition, we Unitarian Universalists are encouraged to discern our own beliefs about various spiritual topics. Our members hold wide-ranging opinions on topics like the afterlife, God, and scripture. What unites us is our acceptance of diverse spiritualities and our commitment to making the world a better place for everyone."
- Putney Friends Meeting A Quaker Congregation that meets in Putney, VT. "Putney Friends Meeting is a welcoming faith community deeply rooted in the Quaker tradition. As Friends, we believe that every man, woman, and child has the capacity to both inwardly experience and faithfully respond to God’s love, presence, and guidance."
- Association of Welcoming and Affirming Baptists Their mission is to create and support a community of churches, organizations and individuals committed to the inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons in the full life and mission of Baptist churches. AWAB Bylaws, Article VIII, Section D, adopted 2010 Local contact: PO Box 34 Milford, NH 03055 240-242-9220 robin(@)awab.org
- Trinity Lutheran Church 161 Western Ave, Brattleboro, VT. Rev. Peggy Yingst, Pastor. Trinity Lutheran Church is a rich and diverse community of people that loves and serves God. "We extend a special welcome to those who are single, married, divorced, gay, filthy rich, dirt poor, yo no habla Ingles. We extend a special welcome to those who are crying new-borns, skinny as a rail or could afford to lose a few pounds....
- Brattleboro Area Interfaith Initiative "The initiative consists of clergy and lay people. Members say the organization also is a good fit for those who would describe themselves only as spiritual or those who are interested in multiple faiths. The Initiative meets the third Wednesday of each month at the Centre Congregational Church in Brattleboro, VT from 12 to 1:30pm.