We are here to support our rural LGBTQ community in this time and always. We are working continuously to make virtual space for our community to connect and support each other. Our recurring group spaces have moved to meeting virtually. If you would like to attend - please reach out to email@example.com or check out our calendar which is being updated regularly.
- Rural Trans and Queer Health Justice Organizing- want to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org
RuarlQueer Community Care- Offers and asks list.
- Rural QTBIPOC/LGBTQ+ Mutual Aid Fund
- Rural New England COVID-19 Mutual Aid
- Out in the Open Radio Hour - send us recordings of what life is like for you in this pandemic, we're compiling an episode of what it's like for rural LGBTQ folks in this time. Email recordings to email@example.com.
- Rural LGBTQ Video Drop-In space, Thursdays, 4-5PM EST, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82678615056?pwd=S016QUJxQi9EaHk4djZ0TnRDTmJNUT09
- Rural LGBTQ Yoga, Sundays 12-1:15PM EST, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/96726065906
- Rural Queer Crafternoon- Wednesdays- 6-7PM, zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84603646126?pwd=SlFNQkwveWp6Zk4xNjQvRytueHdjQT09
- Letter to State and local elected officials- Vermont ensure community health and safety, click here to sign on: https://bit.ly/2Xm88QJ
Recurring Groups + Gatherings*
*During this global pandemic, we are supporting our community with virtual/online community spaces, and pausing all in-person gatherings at this time. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.