LGBTQ Inclusive Providers and Health Resources
- Out2Enroll is a collaborative effort from the Sellers Dorsey Foundation, the Center for American Progress, and the Federal Agencies Project to educate the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community about their options under the Affordable Care Act.
- Vermont Diversity Health Project – directory of physical and mental health providers who are LGBTQ-inclusive, with lots of info about their practices and levels of experience working with different populations.
- Fenway Health’s Resources page – Boston-specific and national. Accessible LGBTQ health info and resources.
- The National Health LGBT Health Education Center The National LGBT Health Education Center provides educational programs and technical assistance to health care organizations nationally and internationally to help them optimize their ability to provide accessible, culturally responsive, high quality, and cost effective care to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people.
- Tapestry Health – contraception and reproductive care, STI screenings, HIV counseling and testing, needle exchange, insurance enrollment, outreach efforts and WIC information. Queer-positive and geared toward low-income clients, with sliding-scale HIV testing.
- Wildflower Midwifery - Kim Barstow, CPM, LM-VT, NHCM (they/them, she/her). Kim offers a range of services including homebirth midwifery care, doula care and integrated midwifery care for planned hospital births, postpartum midwifery care, fertility and conception care, home inseminations, childbirth education classes, as well as other wellness services. Kim cares for families in Southern Vermont, the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts, and Southwestern New Hampshire. Much more at: wildflower-midwifery.com | 802-227-2268 | firstname.lastname@example.org