Know Your Rights
- LAMBDA LEGAL The nation's oldest organization working for the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, and people with HIV/AIDS.
- GLAD a resource guide for student's rights, changing the last name on your passport, income tax questions, how to get married, etc.
- EQUALITY MAPS provide quick and easy summaries of laws that affect LGBT Americans on a state-by-state and issue-by-issue basis.
- Trans Relief Project - provides information and monetary assistance to US-based trans and GNC people looking for help with the administrative fees associated with obtaining US passports, name changes, and updating ID documents.
- Trans Assistance Project - TAP is a national trans-led organization that gives money to and advocates on behalf of trans folks attempting to navigate legal and bureaucratic systems.
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project - works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.